The following services are included in your program tuition:
- We guarantee you an internship placement in accordance with our placement philosophy.
- We’re based exclusively in Cape Town which allows us to provide top-tiered on-the-ground staff support.
- We provide pre-arrival information and local guides & resources to help you prepare you for your trip.
- We refer you to our program housing provider so you can book program housing in Observatory and live with other VACorps participants.
- Personalized airport pickups/drop-offs by a member of the VACorps staff.
- Participation in our compulsory 2-day arrival orientation (in-office + a day-tour of the Cape Peninsula).
- On-site introduction during your first day and internship-related support & mentorship all throughout your time in the program.
- Local SIM cards for all program participants.
- Access to an after-hours emergency hotline exclusive to VACorps interns.
- Participation in our weekly Culture Series on Monday evenings to experience local Xhosa-culture, language lessons, ‘Kaap slang’, and South African cuisine.
- Weekly Social Gatherings (wine tasting, yoga, sailing, surfing lessons, cheetah conservation outreach, brewery tours, beach days, hiking, community outreach, local braais, and many more!) All weekly activities are included in your program tuition.
- We offer loads of fun extras like exclusive camping weekends away and longer trips to neighboring countries such as Mozambique.
- Lifetime membership in an exclusive network of incredibly driven and adventurous students & young professionals from across the globe!
- Access to discounted tours & travels rates exclusive to VACorps interns.
- Support and trip-planning for parents who wish to visit!
When accepted to the VACorps international internship program, your tuition options are as follows:
|Length of internship
||+ MozKruger Trip
|Standard Program (4-12 weeks)
|Double internship (2 placements)
*Please note that not all internships are available for periods greater than 3 months
What isn’t included in our program fee?